Since its introduction on the 1913 Buffalo Nickel, this design has been replicated on numerous coins and rounds. This 1915-D Buffalo Nickel comes as a superb example for a circulated set of Buffalos.
- Designed by James Earle Fraser.
- Grades in Very Good condition.
- Comes in a protective plastic coin flip.
- Obverse: Depicts the head of an American Indian.
- Reverse: Features a bison standing on a raised mound.
- Features the Denver Mint's "D" mintmark.
Protect and display your Buffalo Nickel in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
This coin would be a great addition to any collection. Add this 1915-D Buffalo Nickel to your cart today!