Beautiful peripheral toning on the reverse makes this an exceptional looking coin.
- Contains .0723 oz of Silver.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the MS-67 condition of the coin.
- Designed by John R. Sinnock
- Obverse: Features the head of Franklin D. Roosevelt.
- Reverse: Shows a torch, olive branch, and an oak branch, which symbolizes, respectively, liberty, peace, and strength.
- Features San Francisco’s “S” mintmark on the reverse.
Protect your investment in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Add this certified 1952-S Roosevelt Dime to your cart today!