|Mint Mark:||Not Shown - Philadelphia|
|Metal Content:||0.3617 troy oz|
This very intricately designed coin commemorates the 300th anniversary of the original Norfolk land grant and the 200th anniversary of the establishment of the borough.
- Contains .3617 oz. of Silver.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees the MS-67 condition.
- Designed by William Marks Simpson and his wife Marjorie Emory Simpson.
- Obverse: Features the Seal of the City of Norfolk with a three masted ship as the central device.
- Reverse: Shows the Royal Mace of Norfolk, presented by Lieutenant Governor Dinwiddie in 1753.
Protect and display your Norfolk Half Dollar in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this 1936 Norfolk, Virginia Bicentennial Half Dollar to your cart today!