1921 Morgan Dollar BU
Add value to your investment portfolio or numismatic collection with these Brilliant Uncirculated U.S. Morgan Silver Dollars. Each Morgan Dollar is a piece of American history making it nostalgic as well as valuable.
- Contains .7734 oz actual Silver weight.
- Orders in multiples of 20 coins are packaged and shipped in plastic square tubes.
- Obverse: Left facing profile of Liberty. Anna Willess Williams, a teacher and philosophical writer, modeled for this design by George T. Morgan of Lady Liberty.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch in one talon and a bundle of arrows in the other. Surrounding the eagle is "United States of America," "One Dollar," and "In God We Trust."
- These 90% Silver Morgan Dollars from the Philadelphia mint will grade MS-60 to MS-63.
During the years 1878-1921, more than half a billion Morgan Silver Dollars were minted, making it one of America's best known coins. Claim one for yourself, collection or friend today.
Silver Dollar-- why buy U.S. Silver bullion from APMEX?Buying from APMEX is one of the world's favorite ways to invest in Silver and is a popular way to diversify wealth. To buy U.S. Silver Dollars for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown - Philadelphia|
|Metal Content:||0.7734 troy oz|