As low as $17.99 per coin over spot!
The Gold British Sovereign has long been an attractive coin ideal for the Gold bullion investor. Gold Sovereigns have been minted since 1817 and have worldwide popularity and recognition making them a great way to diversify your portfolio. Dates and monarchs of our choice, and limited to available inventory.
- All coins will be in Average Circulated Condition or Better.
- Contains .2354 oz actual Gold weight.
- Multiples of 40 are packaged in tubes. Lesser quantities will be in protective plastic flips.
- Obverse: Depicts a bust of the reigning monarch at the time the coin was struck.
- Reverse: A rendition of St. George mounted on horseback slaying a dragon, designed by Benedetto Pistrucci.
- Minted at the British Royal Mint and other Commonwealth Mints.
Protect your gold sovereign value in style by adding attractive capsules recommended for this coin.
Containing .2354 of an ounce of Gold and featuring iconic designs, it is easy to see why the Gold British Sovereign is one of the most popular Gold coins in the world. Add these historic Gold British Sovereign coins to your cart today!
Dates you receive will be randomly selected and are determined by stock on hand.
European Gold -- why buy Gold bullion from APMEX?Gold is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||0.2354 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||British Royal Mint|