Peace Silver Dollars, one of the most recognized designs in American coinage, were originally issued to commemorate peace in the world after the end of WWI and are highly collectable.
- Each coin contains .7734 oz of Pure Silver.
- Designed by Anthony de Francisci.
- Coins come in protective plastic flips. Multiples of 20 come in plastic tubes.
- Obverse: Left facing profile of Liberty with a radiate crown similar to Roman coins.
- Reverse: A majestic Bald eagle perched on a rock clutching an olive branch in its talons.
These coins exhibit no signs of wear and retain all of their original mint luster. Add several of these Brilliant Uncirculated Peace Dollars to your cart today!
These coins are dated from 1922-1925 only. Random years will be of our choice and are limited to stock on hand.
Silver Dollar-- why buy U.S. Silver bullion from APMEX?Buying from APMEX is one of the world's favorite ways to invest in Silver and is a popular way to diversify wealth. To buy U.S. Silver Dollars for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Metal Content:||0.7734 troy oz|