As low as $99.99 per coin over spot!
This inaugural issue of the popular Gold Buffalo coin is presented here in beautiful proof finish. Each of these examples has been certified as near perfect 69 by PCGS, adding further collectible appeal.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold and was the U.S. Mint's first 1 oz .9999 fine Gold coin.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees and protects the coin's proof 69 Deep Cameo condition.
- First Strike designation ensures this coin was received by PCGS within 30 days of release from the mint.
- Obverse: James Earle Fraser's classic portrait of an American Indian in profile, as first seen on the Buffalo Nickel in 1913.
- Reverse: the American Buffalo, adapted from the original reverse of the classic Buffalo Nickel. This image is thought to be based on Black Diamond, a buffalo living in the Central Park Zoo in the early 20th century.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your graded Gold Buffalo in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Buy America's premier Gold coin in a beautiful proof finish from the West Point Mint. Add 2006-W 1 oz Proof Gold Buffalos certified PR-69 by PCGS to your cart today!