This historical coin was issued in 1979 by Johnson Matthey & Mallory for Federation International Numismatic. This coin offers a great way to add a sense of collectability to your holdings.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Individual rounds are presented in plastic flips.
- Mintage of only 10,000 coins.
- Obverse: Bust of Victoria facing left.
- Reverse: Features a beaver sitting on a mound. Each coin displays the weight and purity along with a unique serial number.
- This coin may exhibit light scratches and some contact marks.
Protect your Gold from fingerprints by adding cotton gloves to your order.
This Gold coin makes for an excellent piece for any collector of Johnson Matthey enthusiast looking to diversify their portfolio. Add this 1 oz Gold coin to your portfolio today!