Singapore issued this fractional Gold coin in 1986 to commemorate the Year of the Tiger. This superb rendition features a tiger on the prowl.
- Contains 1/20 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Each coin will be in a protective plastic flip.
- Obverse: Depicts four Chinese characters meaning "Boundless prosperity and happiness" with the legend surrounding.
- Reverse: A tiger on the prowl with the coin's weight and fineness.
- Struck at the Singapore Mint.
Protect your coin in style by adding a nice gift box to your cart.
These limited issue coins are highly sought after by world Gold coin collectors. Add one of these 1/20 oz Gold coins from Singapore to your cart today!
Gold -- why buy Gold from APMEX?Gold is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||0.05 troy oz|