|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||0.05 troy oz|
Singapore issued this fractional Gold coin in 1986 to commemorate the Year of the Tiger. This superb rendition features a tiger on the prowl.
- Contains 1/20 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Each coin will be in a protective plastic flip.
- Obverse: Depicts four Chinese characters meaning "Boundless prosperity and happiness" with the legend surrounding.
- Reverse: A tiger on the prowl with the coin's weight and fineness.
- Struck at the Singapore Mint.
Protect your coin in style by adding a nice gift box to your cart.
These limited issue coins are highly sought after by world Gold coin collectors. Add one of these 1/20 oz Gold coins from Singapore to your cart today!