This 1910 Indian Quarter Eagle has been certified as MS-64 by NGC, one of the top two coin grading services, and has a population of only 815 coins.
- This coin has a mintage of 492,000.
- Population of 815 coins at this level with 210 coins graded higher as of 11/17/2016.
- Contains 0.1209 oz of Gold.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees the coin’s MS-64 condition.
- Coins from the Philadelphia Mint do not feature a mintmark.
Showcase your certified Indian Quarter Eagle by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this 1910 $2.50 Indian Quarter Eagle to your cart today!
One of the more elusive dates in the quarter eagle Indian Head series in this grade. Incuse design (design impressed into the metal and lower than the field of the coin) was short lived in U.S. coinage.