The Morgan Silver Dollar is the most popular Silver dollar collected in the world. This strong 1878 7/8 Tailfeathers Morgan Dollar has been guaranteed by PCGS as being MS-64.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the MS-64 condition of the coin.
- First year of issue.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band, bordered by "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch and a bundle of arrows, surrounded by "United States of America," "One Dollar" and "In God We Trust."
- Features no mintmark above the denomination as it was minted in Philadelphia.
Protect your Morgan Dollar in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
This piece of American history will instantly add value to any collection. Add this certified 1878 7/8 TF Morgan Dollar to your cart today!