This 1903 Morgan Dollar has been graded and guaranteed by PCGS as being MS-66. George T. Morgan’s design makes the Morgan Dollar highly desirable to collectors and investors alike.
- Contains .77344 oz of Silver.
- Multiples of 20 are packaged in a protective PCGS Slab Holder.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty, facing left, wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch in one talon and a bundle of arrows in the other.
- This issue features no mintmark. The Philadelphia Mint did not produce a mintmark.
Protect and display your Morgan Dollar in style by adding an attractive Hardwood Slab Gift Box to your order.
This piece of history will instantly add value to your investment portfolio or personal collection. Add this 1903 Morgan Silver Dollar to your cart today!