Only $49.99 per coin over spot!
This coin commemorates the Centennial of the Statue of Liberty. This enduring symbol of Liberty was a gift from the French people to the people of the United States in 1886.
- Contains 20 grams (0.643 oz) of .999 fine Platinum.
- Individual coins come in protective plastic.
- Limited mintage of only 9,500 coins.
- Obverse: Features a portrait of the statue of liberty along with the dates of her centennial 1886-1986 and République française.
- Reverse: Features the national motto of France: Liberté, égalité, fraternité along with the date of issue and the denomination.
- Guaranteed by the Paris Mint.
Protect your investment in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
Platinum is a great way to diversify any investment portfolio. Add this rare beauty to your cart today!
It was designed by Frédéric Auguste Bartholdi and was built by Gustave Eiffel. The statue represents libertas, a roman goddess who holds a torch in her right hand and a tablet in her left. The location and the way the statue faced was very significant, as it was used to greet immigrants coming by boat to Ellis island.