These 1902 Gold 5 Rouble coins were issued by the Russian Empire during the reign of Tsar Nicholas II (1897-1911). Their clean, simple design has made them popular with Gold coin collectors.
- Contains .1244 oz actual Gold weight.
- NGC authenticated and graded this coin as MS-65.
- Obverse: Depicts a left facing bust of Nicholas II, the last Tsar of the Russian Empire.
- Reverse: The Russian imperial eagle along with the denomination and date.
- Minted at the Imperial Russian Mint in St. Petersburg.
Protect and display your 1902 Gold 5 Roubles coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Issued during the last years of the monarchy in Russia, it is easy to see why these 1902 Gold 5 Roubles are highly sought after by collectors. Add these historic Russian Gold coins to your cart today!