The 1927 Peace Silver Dollar has the second lowest mintage of the series, with just 848,000 coins. Additionally, this example has been guaranteed in MS-64 condition by PCGS, one of the top two coin grading services.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the coin’s MS-64 condition.
- Obverse: Depicts Lady Liberty, modeled after Teresa de Francisci, wearing a radiating crown with the date below.
- Reverse: Features a Bald Eagle resting on an olive branch with the word “Peace” underneath.
- Peace Dollars from the Philadelphia Mint have no mintmark.
Beautifully showcase your certified Peace Dollar by adding a presentation box to your order.
This piece of American history will instantly add value to any collection. Add this certified 1927 Peace Dollar to your cart today!