These 1940-1947 Walking Liberty Half Dollars are virtually mark-free. Perfect coins for a high grade type set.
- Contains .3617 oz of Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the MS-66 condition of the coin.
- Designed by Adolph A. Weinman.
- Obverse: Features Lady Liberty walking toward the sun carrying a bundle of branches.
- Reverse: Depicts an eagle perched on a rock ready to take flight.
- U.S Mints are either Philadelphia, Denver, or San Francisco.
Protect your investment in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Add this certified 1940-1947 Walking Liberty Half Dollar to your cart today!
Dates and mint marks will be of our choosing limited to inventory on hand.