This coin is a well struck, fully lustrous Denver Mint issue with a pleasing color and a bold strike! Nice coin for a high grade type set.
- Contains .9675 oz of Gold.
- PCGS encapsulation authenticates and protects the MS-64 condition of the coin.
- Mintage of 453,000 coins.
- Designed by Augustus Saint-Gaudens and minted from 1907-1933.
- Obverse: Shows Lady Liberty striding in front of the sun's rays at the dawn of a new day.
- Reverse: Features a majestic bald eagle in flight with "United States of America" and "Twenty Dollars" above.
- U.S. Mint issue from the Denver mint.
Protect your Saint-Gaudens Double Eagle in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
PCGS, one of the top two coin grading services, has guaranteed the MS-64 condition of this coin, adding collectibility to the beloved design. Enhance your collection by adding this certified $20 Saint-Gaudens Gold Double Eagle to your cart today!