|Mint Mark:||CC - Carson City|
|Metal Content:||0.7734 troy oz|
The Morgan Silver Dollar is the most popular Silver dollar collected in the world. George T. Morgan’s design makes the Morgan Dollar highly desirable to collectors and investors alike.
- This 1889-CC Morgan Silver Dollar is in Almost Uncirculated condition.
- Contains .77344 oz. of Silver.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty, facing left, wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch in one talon and a bundle of arrows in the other.
- This issue features the mint mark “CC” for the Carson City Mint just above the denomination.
- Only 350,000 coins minted.
The Morgan Dollar was a part of everyday currency in America for almost 80 years. This piece of history will instantly add value to your investment portfolio or personal collection. Add this 1889-CC Morgan Silver Dollar to your cart today.