This the last affordable grade level for this issue. The value increases six-fold at the next grade!
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the MS-64 condition of the coin.
- Low mintage of only 2,887,000 coins.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band, bordered by "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch and a bundle of arrows, surrounded by "United States of America," "One Dollar," and "In God We Trust."
- Features the New Orleans Mint's “O” mintmark above the denomination.
Protect your Morgan Dollar in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
The Morgan Dollar was a part of everyday currency in America for almost 80 years. Add this certified 1879-O Morgan Dollar to your cart today!