Coins at this grade level are becoming more difficult to locate. Although only 14 total coins have graded higher at both services, most 67's still command a second look for a superb gem example!
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the MS-67 condition.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band, bordered by "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch and a bundle of arrows, surrounded by "United States of America," "One Dollar," and "In God We Trust."
- Coins from the Philadelphia Mint do not carry a mintmark.
Protect your Morgan Dollar in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
These problem-free common date coins are in Brilliant Uncirculated condition. Add these MS-67 graded Morgan Silver Dollars to your cart today!