As low as $2.49 per coin over spot!
These 1982 George Washington Silver Half-Dollars were minted in honor of the 250th anniversary of Washington's birth. Containing .3617 oz actual Silver weight, these coins are popular for their collectibility and Silver value alike.
- Contains .3617 oz of pure Silver.
- Coins in this listing will consist of coins minted in 1982.
- Minted to honor the 250th anniversary of George Washington’s birth.
- Coins will consist of both Proof and Uncirculated versions and will come in original government capsules and/or original cellophane.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Modern Silver Commemoratives add the collectibility of iconic American scenes to the value of Silver bullion. Add Modern U.S. Silver Commemorative coins to your cart today.
Finish of the coins you receive may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.