As low as $4.79 per coin over spot!
These 1982 George Washington Silver Half-Dollars were minted in honor of the 250th anniversary of Washington's birth. Containing .3617 oz actual Silver weight, these coins are popular for their collectibility and Silver value alike.
- Contains .3617 oz of pure Silver.
- Coins in this listing will consist of coins minted in 1982.
- These 1982 George Washington Silver Half Dollar commemoratives were minted to honor the 250th anniversary of George Washington’s birth.
- Coins will consist of both Proof and Uncirculated versions and will come in original government capsules and/or original cellophane.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Modern Silver Commemoratives add the collectibility of iconic American scenes to the value of Silver bullion. Add Modern U.S. Silver Commemorative coins to your cart today.
Finish of the coins you receive may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.
Silver -- why buy Silver from APMEX?Silver is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Metal Content:||0.3617 troy oz|