|Mint Mark:||O - New Orleans|
|Metal Content:||0.7734 troy oz|
The Morgan Dollar is the most popular Silver dollar design and one of the most popular in all of American coinage. This 1903-O Morgan Dollar has been certfied an MS-64 by PCGS, one of the top coin grading services.
- Contains .77344 oz of Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the condition of the coin.
- Multiples of 20 come in an PCGS slab holder box.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty, facing left, wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band. Around the border is the phrase "E Pluribus Unum," the date of mintage and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch in one talon and a bundle of arrows in the other. Surrounding the eagle is "United States of America," "One Dollar," and "In God We Trust."
- Features the New Orleans Mint's “O” mintmark above the denomination.
Protect your Morgan Dollar in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
The Morgan Dollar will instantly add value to any collection. Add this PCGS certified 1903-O Morgan Dollar to your cart today!