Only $12.99 per item!
These nice $5 Red Seals will grade Extra Fine and come from series’ of our choice, from 1953 through 1953-C. Nice notes for a type set!
- $5 Red Seals issued beginning in 1953.
- Notes will be housed in archival quality currency sleeves.
- Lightly circulated notes from series 1953 in Extra Fine condition.
- Face: A portrait of President Abraham Lincoln.
- Back: An engraving of the Lincoln Memorial.
Protect your Small Size Currency by adding a protective currency holder to your order.
These notes are a great part of history that can easily be added to any collection. Add some of these great conversation pieces to your cart today!
Series 1953 through 1953-C are of our choice, and based on available inventory.
United States Notes were adopted for circulation during the Civil War in 1862 in denominations from One through One Thousand Dollars. The $5 denomination remained when we switched over to small size notes in 1928 and continued until the early 1960s when the denomination was discontinued. Although they are still legal tender, their red seals and serial numbers and competitive prices make them great collectors items.