Series 1934 C-D $5 Silver Certificates in this listing grade Extra Fine. Nice affordable notes for the beginning currency collector!
- These $5 Silver Certificates were issued beginning in 1946.
- Notes will be housed in archival quality currency sleeves.
- Better grade notes from series 1934-C through 1934-D in Extra Fine condition.
- Face: A portrait of President Abraham Lincoln.
- Back: An engraving of the Lincoln Memorial.
Although they are still legal tender, their blue seals and serial numbers make them great collector items. These notes are a great part of history that can easily be added to any collection. Add some of these great conversation pieces to your cart today!
Series 1934-C (Julian/Snyder) and/or 1934-D (Clarke/Snyder) depending on available inventory.
Silver Certificates were adopted for circulation in this denomination beginning in 1886. The $5 denomination remained when we switched over to small size notes in 1928 and continued until the early 1960s when this type was discontinued. The $5 Federal Reserve Note then became the only type circulating.