Issued to commemorate the 150th anniversary of the signing of the Declaration of Independence. Designed by John R Sinnock who also designed the Franklin Half Dollar and the Roosevelt Dime.
- Contains .3617 oz of Silver.
- Encapsulated as an MS-63 by PCGS adds protection and guarantees the condition of the coin.
- Mintage of 141,120 coins.
- Obverse: Features the profiles of Presidents Calvin Coolidge and George Washington.
- Reverse: Bears an accurate model of the Liberty Bell.
- Guaranteed by the United States Mint.
Protect and display your America Sesquicentennial Half Dollar in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
This was the first time a portrait of a president appeared on a coin during his own lifetime. This coin will make an excellent addition to any collection. Add this historical Half Dollar to your cart today!