Only $5.49 per item!
Series 2003 $2 FRN's from the Minneapolis district. These notes were printed at the Fort Worth, Texas facility. Crisp uncirculated condition.
- These $2 FRN's were first issued in 2003.
- Notes will be housed in archival quality currency sleeves.
- Like new notes from series 2003.
- These notes will be in Crisp Uncirculated condition.
- Each note has a portrait of President Thomas Jefferson on the front with the new engraving of John Trumbull's famous painting "Declaration of Independence" on the back.
The duece was revived in 1976 as a Federal Reserve Note and issued on April 13, 1976--Thomas Jefferson's 200th birthday. This was part of the American Bi-centennial celebration. Although they were issued in large numbers, they never really circulated, and became nice collectors items as momentos of that great national celebration! These notes are nice pieces of history that can easily be added to any currency collection. Add some of these great conversation pieces to your cart today!
Series 2003 $2 FRN's were printed in fairly large numbers, but the Minneapolis district is one of the elusive ones from that issue! Friedberg#1937-I. Attractively housed in an archival quality currency sleeve. Friedberg #1937-I.
Currency -- why buy Currency from APMEX?Currency such as Federal Reserve Notes, Silver Certificates, Gold Certificates and Legal Tender Issues are all popular collectibles and a nice addition to any numismatic collection. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, Palladium, and Currency.
|Grade:||(U) Crisp Uncirculated|
|Metal Content:||0 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||Bureau of Engraving & Printing|