These series 1934 through 34-D $10 Silver Certificates are from the first type of small size silvers in this denomination. Nice quality notes for a type set!
- Housed in an archival quality currency sleeve.
- Notes in this listing are in Extra Fine condition.
- Face: The familiar portrait of Alexander Hamilton.
- Back: An engraving of the U.S. Treasury Building.
- The Series 1934s were the first $10 Silver Certificates issued in the current small size.
Protect your Small Size Currency by adding a protective currency holder to your order.
Add some of these great conversation pieces to your cart today!
Series 1934 through 1934-D will be of our choice, and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.
As expected the $10 Silver Certificates were not printed in nearly the large numbers as their one dollar counterparts, (less than 165 million were printed) so these are much less common. The newest of these notes are over 50 years old, and these are nice notes for any paper money collector!