This series 1928 $20 Gold Certificate represents the last of this type of our currency. These notes are always popular with collectors, and have increased in value over the years.
- Last of this type issued for circulation.
- Housed in an archival quality currency sleeve.
- Graded Extra Fine.
- Signatures: Woods/Mellon. Friedberg #2402.
- Face: Portrait of Andrew Jackson with "The United States of America" above and "Twenty Dollars" below.
- Back: Image of the White House.
Protect your Small Size Currency by adding a protective currency holder to your order.
Gold Certificates are a great part of history that can easily be added to any collection. These notes are always desirable for their Gold seal and serial numbers. Add one of these great conversation pieces to your cart today!