When the American Gold Buffalo coin arrived on the scene in 2006, it immediately demanded a place among the world's elite bullion coins. These examples have the added benefit of being certified by NGC, one of the top two coin grading services.
- Contains 1 oz .9999 fine Gold.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the perfect 70 condition of the coin.
- The First Strikes designation means that NGC received the coin within the first 30 days of its release from the mint.
- Obverse: Rendition of James Earle Fraser's acclaimed 1913 Buffalo Nickel design of an American Indian.
- Reverse: Image of Black Diamond, the largest American buffalo in New York City's Central Park Zoo in the early 1900s.
Protect and display your Gold Buffalo in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Containing a full ounce of .9999 Gold and featuring iconic designs, it is easy to see why the Gold American Buffalo is one of the most popular Gold coin in the United States. Add this 2006 1 oz Gold Buffalo to your cart today!
Gold Buffalo -- why buy Gold from APMEX?The U.S. Gold Buffalo is one of the world's favorite Gold bullion products. To buy American Buffalo Gold Coins for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown - West Point|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|