With just the slightest bit of wear, these coins are a great investment for those who wish to hold Gold coins that circulated in the U.S. close to a century ago!
- Contains .2419 oz of Gold.
- Certified by NGC as AU-55 ensuring its authenticity.
- Obverse: Displays a masculine image of a Native American wearing a full headdress encircled by 13 stars with the word "Liberty" above and the date below.
- Reverse: Features a majestic bald eagle. Surrounding the eagle is "United States of America", "E Pluribus Unum", "In God We Trust" and the denomination “Five Dollars.”
- Designed by Bela Lyon Pratt and minted from 1908-1929.
Protect your $5 Indian Gold Half Eagle in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
The beautiful incuse (sunken relief) design of this coin adds to the collectibility of this series. Enhance your collection by adding this $5 Indian Gold Half Eagle to your cart today!
Gold -- why buy Gold from APMEX?Gold is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Grade:||Almost Unc - 55|
|Mint Mark:||S - San Francisco|
|Metal Content:||0.2419 troy oz|