The Morgan Silver Dollar is the most popular Silver dollar collected in the world. This 1885-O Morgan Dollar has been guaranteed by PCGS as being MS-66.
- Contains .77344 oz of Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the coin's condition.
- Multiples of 20 are packaged in a protective PCGS slab box.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty, facing left, wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band. Around the border is the phrase "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch in one talon and a bundle of arrows in the other. Surrounding the eagle is "United States of America," "One Dollar," and "In God We Trust."
- This issue features an 'O' mintmark from the New Orleans Mint.
Protect your Morgan Dollar in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
The classic Morgan Dollar will instantly add value to your personal collection. Add this 1885-O Morgan Silver Dollar to your cart today!