This Series 1999 $1 Federal Reserve Note is from the San Francisco district. This series was the last one issued in the 20th century.
- $1 FRN's issued beginning in mid-1999.
- Notes will be housed in archival quality currency sleeves.
- Like new notes from series 1999 in Crisp Uncirculated condition.
- Face: A portrait of George Washington.
- Back: An engraving of the Great Seal of the U.S.
Protect your Small Size Currency by adding a protective currency holder to your order.
These will make a nice addition to any paper money collection. Add one of these to your cart today!
Withrow/Summers signatures—Friedberg #1925-L.
The series 1999 One Dollar Federal Reserve Notes were printed from July of 1999 through January of 2001. Although this district had a large original printing, these notes can be tough to find this well preserved.