This Series 2003 $1 Federal Reserve Note is a Star ★ Notes from the Atlanta district which is elusive in Crisp Uncirculated condition.
- $1 FRN's issued beginning in February 2003.
- Notes will be housed in archival quality currency sleeves.
- Like new Star ★ Notes from series 2003 in Crisp Uncirculated condition.
- Face: A portrait of George Washington.
- Back: An engraving of the Great Seal of the U.S.
Protect your Small Size Currency by adding a protective currency holder to your order.
This will make a great addition for the type note collector. Add one of these to your cart today!
Marin/Snow signatures—Friedberg #1929-F*.
The series 2003 One Dollar Federal Reserve Notes had a brief run as they were printed from early 2003 through June 2003. The Star ★ Notes from this district had a printing of only 3.2 million, which is much smaller than the non-Star notes of that issue, and these are seldom encountered in Crisp Uncirculated condition.