Each of these examples has been certified as perfect 70 by PCGS, one of the top coin grading services, adding further collectible appeal. These Proof Gold Buffalo coins are minted at the West Point Mint and bear the "W" mintmark.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the proof 70 Deep Cameo condition.
- Obverse: Showcases a rendition of James Earle Fraser's acclaimed "Buffalo Nickel" design of an American Indian in profile originally minted in 1913.
- Reverse: Depicts an American buffalo, which is a visual representation of the bison named Black Diamond who, in the early 1900s, lived in the Central Park Zoo in New York City.
- Features the West Point Mint's "W" mintmark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your graded Gold Buffalo in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Buy America's premier Gold coin in a beautiful proof finish from the West Point Mint. Add PCGS certified 2006-W 1 oz Proof Gold Buffalos to your cart today!