|Mint Mark:||S - San Francisco|
|Metal Content:||0.3161 troy oz|
When these Silver Dollars were first released, they were meant to commemorate the recently deceased President Eisenhower and legislation to create them was signed into effect by President Richard Nixon.
- Contains .3161 ounces of Pure Silver.
- Comes in protective plastic. Multiples of 20 coins will come in a protective plastic tube.
- Obverse: Profile of President Eisenhower with "Liberty" above his head and "In God We Trust" and the dual dates of 1776-1976 below.
- Reverse: Shows the Liberty Bell in front of the moon, with "United States of America" above and the denomination below.
- The Type 1 Eisenhower Dollars are distinguishable by the bold lettering on the reverse.
- The San Francisco Mint coins feature an 'S' mint mark.
Protect and preserve your Eisenhower Dollars by adding a protective Dansco album to your order.
Preserve a part of American history by starting your own collection of Eisenhower Dollars. Add this 1976 40% Silver Type 1 Eisenhower Dollar to your cart today!