Any quantity only $99.99 per coin over spot!
This first-year-of-issue Gold Buffalo is certified a near-perfect MS-69 First Strikes by NGC. 2006 is the last year that NGC used the red First Strikes label. Since then, NGC has used Early Releases to designate the first coins of any given issue.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees and protects the coin's MS-69 condition.
- First Strikes designation, the predecessor of the popular Early Releases program, indicates that this was among the first coins shipped from the U.S. Mint upon release.
- Obverse: James Earle Fraser's classic portrait of an American Indian in profile, as first seen on the Buffalo Nickel in 1913.
- Reverse: An American Buffalo, adapted from the original reverse of the classic Buffalo Nickel. This image is thought to be based on Black Diamond, a buffalo living in the Central Park Zoo in the early 20th century.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your graded Gold Buffalo in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Buy a certified example of America's premier Gold coin! Begin your own collection of this iconic coin by adding it to your cart today!