This 1942 Lincoln Cent has been certified as Proof-66 Red by PCGS, one of the top two coin grading services.
- Contains 95% Copper and 5% Tin & Zinc.
- PCGS encapsulation offers protection and guarantees the condition of the coin.
- Mintage of 657,796,000 pieces.
- Designed by Victor David Brenner.
- Obverse: Depicts a bust of Abraham Lincoln.
- Reverse: Features two wheat ears, the denomination and the designer's initials at the bottom.
Protect and display your graded coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This coin would be a great addition to any collection so act now and add to your cart today!