Prior to the changeover to the Euro, the ECU (European Currency Unit) was considered as the trade unit for Europe. This 2-coin set commemorates the 30th anniversary of the Treaty of Rome.
- Set contains a 1/2 oz Gold and .6135 oz of Silver.
- Coins are in Proof condition and housed in the original folder of issue.
- Limited to only 15,000 sets worldwide.
- Obverses: Depict the denomination and date within 12 stars and surrounded by the country's name in its three official languages Dutch, French and German.
- Reverses: Features a rendition of a historic coin design of Emperor Charles V. "CAROLVS.D.G.ROM.IMP.HISP.REX.DUX.BVRG.C.F."
- Struck at the Royal Belgian Mint.
Protect your Proof coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this limited Belgian 2-coin Gold and Silver set commemorating the 30th anniversary of the Treaty of Rome to your collection today!