Mintage of only 18,149 coins. Final release of the Series-I 12-Coin Lunar calendar series.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Each coin comes in a plastic capsule.
- Obverse: Shows the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features a piglet standing in water with rocks above the coin's Gold weight and purity.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Proudly display your 1 oz Year of the Pig Gold coin by adding a lunar display box to your order today!
Add this 2007 1 oz Gold Lunar Year of the Pig coin to your cart today!
Gold -- why buy Gold from APMEX?Gold is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown - Perth Mint|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|