|Mint Mark:||Not Shown - Perth Mint|
|Metal Content:||0.1 troy oz|
This Final release of the Series I 12-Coin lunar series features the Pig. A small mintage of only 11,216 coins adds collectibility on top of the bullion value!
- Contains 1/10 oz of .9999 pure Gold.
- Each coin comes in a plastic capsule.
- Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, purity of .9999 fine Gold and the monetary denomination are shown.
- Reverse: Features a piglet standing in some water with rocks, Collaborative design.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Proudly display your 1/10 oz Year of the Pig Gold coin by adding a lunar display box to your order!
Add this Series I 2007 1/10 oz Gold Lunar Year of the Pig coin to your cart today!