Final release of the Series I 12-Coin series.
Mintage of Only 11,216!
- Contains 1/10 oz of .9999 pure Gold.
- Each coin comes in a plastic capsule.
- Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, purity of .9999 fine Gold and the monetary denomination are shown on the obverse.
- Reverse: Features a piglet standing in some water with rocks, Collaborative design. The pig and water are in brilliant color.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Proudly display your 1/10 oz Year of the Pig gold coin by adding a lunar display box to your order today!
Add this 2007 1/10 oz Gold Lunar Year of the Pig BU (Series I) to your cart today!
Gold -- why buy Gold from APMEX?Gold is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown - Perth Mint|
|Metal Content:||0.1 troy oz|