This popular series of the Silver Kookaburra coin features a new design each year, making them great for collecting. Containing a full ounce of .999 fine Silver, making them great for investors as well.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Packaged individually in a plastic capsule. Multiples of 20 come in a roll.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Displays the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features a kookaburra perched on a tree branch which is partially submerged in water, designed by Justin Graham.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
The Perth Mint is completely sold out of the entire 500,000 coin mintage, which means these coins are difficult to find. Add the 2007 Silver Kookaburra to your cart today!