|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||Shenzhen GuoBao Mint|
The unique designs and .999 fine Gold content of the 1 oz Gold Chinese Panda makes it a popular collector and investor item around the world. This issue comes sealed in its original plastic from the mint.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Comes sealed in the original plastic as issued directly from the People's Bank of China.
- Mintage of 150,000 coins.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Depicts the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests in the Temple of Heaven in Beijing encircled by the phrase "People's Republic of China" in Chinese closed off by the year.
- Reverse: Features a mother panda and her cub munching on bamboo.
Display your Gold Panda in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Enhance your existing Chinese Gold Panda collection with this highly sought after coin. Add the sealed 2007 1 oz Gold Chinese Panda coin to your cart today!