|Mint Mark:||Not Shown - West Point|
|Metal Content:||0.5 troy oz|
Fractional Gold American Eagles offer the same iconic design as full ounce Gold Eagles, but at a lower price point. Additionally, these examples have been certified by NGC, one of the top two coin grading services, only adding to their appeal.
- First year of issue.
- Contains 1/2 oz actual Gold weight.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the MS 69 condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty walking confidently against the sun’s rays.
- Reverse: Designed by Miley Busiek showing a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Protect and display your Gold Eagle in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Containing a half ounce of Gold and featuring iconic designs, it is easy to see why the Gold American Eagle is the most popular Gold coin in the United States. Add this 1986 1/2 oz Gold Eagle to your cart today!