A low mintage of only 39,287 coins adds to the collectibility of this issue. NGC has encapsulated this coin in a sealed holder to protect your investment.
- Contains 1/2 oz actual Gold weight.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the MS-69 condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty walking confidently against the sun’s rays.
- Reverse: Designed by Miley Busiek featuring a male eagle carrying an olive branch flying above a nest containing a female eagle and her eaglets.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Protect and display your Gold Eagle in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Containing a half ounce of Gold and featuring iconic designs, it is easy to see why the Gold American Eagle is the most popular Gold coin in the United States. Add this 1996 1/2 oz Gold Eagle to your cart today!