This particular date has a low mintage of only 264,790 coins creating an excellent opportunity to purchase a lower mintage Gold eagle in the popular 1/10 oz Gold form.
- Contains 1/10 oz actual Gold weight.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the near perfect 69 condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty walking confidently against the sun’s rays.
- Reverse: Designed by Miley Busiek showing a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Protect and display your Gold Eagle in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
The beloved design on this fractional Gold Eagle is often considered one of the most beautiful design in all of American coinage. Add this 1989 1/10 oz Gold Eagle to your cart today!