The 1988 issue is the key date of the 1/10 oz Gold American Eagles with a mintage of only 159,500 coins! These 1/10 oz Gold American Eagles are graded a near perfect Mint State-69 by NGC.
- Contains 1/10 oz actual Gold weight.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the near perfect MS-69 condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty walking confidently against the sun’s rays.
- Reverse: Designed by Miley Busiek showing a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Protect and display your Gold Eagle in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
The beloved design on this fractional Gold Eagle is often considered one of the most beautiful designs in all of American coinage. Add this 1988 1/10 oz Gold Eagle to your cart today!