The first issue of the Proof Buffalo series, this coin has been certified a near-perfect PF-69 by NGC.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees the coin's PF-69 condition.
- Proof finish accentuates the design of the coin with a mirror-like ultra cameo appearance.
- Obverse: James Earle Fraser's classic portrait of a Native American profile, as first seen on the Buffalo Nickel in 1913.
- Reverse: An American Buffalo, adapted from the original reverse of the classic Buffalo Nickel. This image is thought to be based on Black Diamond, a buffalo living in the Central Park Zoo in the early 20th century.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your graded Gold Buffalo in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Buy America's premier Gold coin in a beautiful proof finish from the West Point Mint. Add this all-but-perfect Proof Gold Buffalo to your cart today!