Nice, problem-free example of this short-lived type coin!
- Contains .1808 oz of silver.
- Individual coins come in protective plastic flips.
- Mintage of 8,740,000 pieces.
- Designed by Hermon MacNeil.
- Obverse: Depicts a militaristic Liberty walking through a gate and holding an olive branch and a shield.
- Reverse: Features an eagle in flight.
Protect and display your coin by adding a protective plastic capsule to your order.
This coin would be a great addition to any collection. Add this 1917 Type-I Standing Liberty Quarter to your cart today!