Nice features on a Very Fine issue of this era.
- Contains .1808 oz of Silver.
- Individual coins come in protective plastic flips.
- Mintage of 1,836,000 coins.
- Designed by Hermon MacNeil.
- Obverse: Features a militaristic Liberty wearing chainmail walking through a gate and holding an olive branch and a shield.
- Reverse: Depicts an eagle in flight with its wings outstretched.
Protect and display your coin by adding a plastic capsule to your order.
This coin will make a great addition to any collection. Add this 1919-S Standing Liberty Quarter to your cart today!